Monday, December 5, 2011

I may be walking slowly but I never walk backwards Whenever I walk backwards Its for a long Jump Abraham lincon Up early lettn sum of these stress tension go by cleaning

Ranbanka Rathor's
Ranbanka Rathor's "I may be walking slowly, but I never walk backwards!" "Whenever I walk backwards, Its for a long Jump!"- Abraham lincon

Likes

Ranbanka Rathor's
 
Tatiano Brazier
Tatiano Brazier Up early lettn sum of these stress & tension go by cleaning my carpet n clearn my mind from the negativity lettn go n lettn God. I'm stayn n my owm lane not worryn about no one but me & my three & everyone eslse well have a bless & safe day.Lovya

Likes

Mary CombestTonyamyDaddysqueen ShawTatiano Brazier
 
Adewale Kolawole
Adewale Kolawole Success is a poor Teacher,we learn more,when we fail so don't be afraid of failing,Failinp is part of Success route;U cannot have succes whithout failure
 
Brandi Torres
Brandi Torres My kinda day already lost 20 dollars and I need a place to take a shower cus I dont wanna wast has driving all the way back home what's next I'm ready

Likes

Troy Waters
 
Tom Harrison
Tom Harrison OK now I wanna get something straight. E eryone is not goñna gang up on my lady I'm done with the bullshit the only that should have a problem is andy so the rest of u fucking assholes I'm gonna say this once keep me n kira outta ur mouths I'm. Not gonna b nice about it no more I'm pissed just stop I love her and I can deal with. My own. Prob lems I don't need more

Likes

Kira Mayfield
 
Chris Pennington
Chris Pennington FYI - If you know of someone looking for a place to live, I am looking for a rommate! Thanks!
 
Josie Wallace
Josie Wallace GM FB WHAT A MORNING, THANK YOU FATHER FOR ANOTHER DAY,GUIDE ME IN THE DIRECTION YOU WANT ME TO GO,LET THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AN THE MEDITATION OF MY HEART BE ACCEPTABLE IN YOUR SIGHT OH LORD MY STRENGHT AN MY REDEMER. IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN...... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY,AN MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT.
 
Ntuki Mashile
Ntuki Mashile i flipen knew it,i wudv bin suprised if it didnt happen,jst because batho ba bonusitse my lil sis just had to lose a tooth tjer its tyms lyk these dat make me wish i was a kid again
 
Balaji Murugesan
Balaji Murugesan reached Malaysia y'day. It was a nice n safe Journey. Planning 2 explore tis place soon ;)
 
Ivy Desanges
Ivy Desanges Thanking God for all his children this am, went to Hialeah on sat, didn't get my shop on was not feeling well, but I got the chance to see all my sisters from near and far. Had a wonderful time listening to the Mass Choir to God be the gloriy. Also enjoyed the Mime from Indiantown, wonderful job. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Want to send a shout out to Catherine for beening in the house. Koodoo's to you sis. Much Love to you and the family. And much Love to the Surgeont, Moorer, Wiggins, McKensey, Nelson, Harris, Clark, Crittedden, Daniels, Powers, Askew, McClorin, Jackson, Lashley, family love you guys, have a blessed Psalm 91 week. And may the peace of God rule in our hearts to the whick also ye are called in Christ Jesus name, Amen.
 
Sabrina Paul
Sabrina Paul Gd morning fb how is every one doing hope all is well it's Monday back on the grind hope everyone enjoys there day have a blessed one and be safe
 
Ryan Spencer Reed
Ryan Spencer Reed Had a wonderful experience presenting and meeting so many wonderful people committed to Africa and the Middle East at Brown University's Achebe Colloquium.

Likes

Carilyn Booker
 
Ochan Steve
Ochan Steve We live in a society that is cohabited by all kinds of people God created for a special reason, so don't despise them.They are there cuz you are there too. No one knows why you were born a boy or a girl.. love yourself without exceptions!
 
Heather Kuykendall
Heather Kuykendall We have been gettin alot of rain an thank u jesus cuz we need it... Have a nice day fb friends an family...
 
Jet Estefani
Jet Estefani Great Performance at ICA!!! I love being a member of the LA SALLE Chorale....

Likes

AkOsi BAo
 
Bang Trigga Man
Bang Trigga Man WHEN YOU LOOK BACK IN THE PAST YOU FORGET ABOWT WERE YOU GOIN IF YO NIGGA OR YO BITCH REALLY LOVE YOU THEY GONE BE RIGHT THERE MAINE....FORGIVENESS IS A MUST!!!!
 
Sandra Seelye
Sandra Seelye sometimes i wish there was a shut-off switch for our minds so when we over load with thinking and end up being more confused than when we started you could just shut it down lol
 
Mj Keepinitmovin Rinehart
Mj Keepinitmovin Rinehart Change is not easy but im not feeln where shit at in ma life right now so its inevitable....i never used to b such a bitch like really.....so imma take steps to become the woman i wanna b n be able to look at ma life n it b complete...sum ppl in ma life have givin me some amazing insight n dey so right....a man doesnt wanna b with a thug he wants to b with a lady so im bout to really switch it up.....i hope yall have a blessed day n pray for me dis bout to b sum work lol
 
Mo Leverett
Mo Leverett We learn from failure that success is a Divine gift - we learn in success that failure too is a grace - and sometimes preferable to the alternative.
 
Jake Walton
Jake Walton Ain't that the way it always starts... a simple I love conversation became a shameful equation I flip from station to station Hey don't go and turn the other way don't say there's nothin more to say come on here me out... You used to say I couldn't save you enough So i've been savin it up, I started savin you up.. And when you said I couldn't give you enough, I started givin you up ~ff~
 
Natasha Westall
Natasha Westall Ahhh i nearly had a heart atack!! Frigen huge hunstman spider in my bedroom door way! I freaked... Then after a while of freaking i finaly gatherd myself together enough to run back past it to get bug spray and a shoe. When i sprayed it, it fell a bit and hung from a string going nuts trying 2 climb back up, I SCREAMD MY THROAT OUT n emptied half a can of spray til it fell and ran in2 my room. Then i quickly smackd it with my shoe! Last thing i needed b4 bed haha
 
Tara Rose
Tara Rose Have a safe warm day everyone!
 
Mark David Binas
Mark David Binas I really wanna know why time slows a fraction of a second when you're around me
 
Jodi Moore
Jodi Moore I'm so tired!!! But I got dishes to do, laundry, school work, and clean my kids room because they look like a damn tornado went through them!!
 
William Thomas Boyer
William Thomas Boyer It is a tragedy when those seeking the Truth, hopelessly going from one church to another, choose to remain in the power of false teachings and beliefs only and simply because they refuse to read the entirety of the Bible for themselves, instead relying on their possibly as equally as unread and deceived religious leaders to read it for them and give it to them in bite-sized portions, making it all the more easier for the Scriptures to be taken out of context and twisted. But God NEVER meant for ANYONE to rely on other people to tell them what His Word says - what He wishes to tell the entire world! He had the Bible written TO YOU for a reason. No matter what kind of church you are in or beliefs you have about Jesus and the Bible today, read the entirety of the Bible for yourselves. Only then will you truly know the Truth and whether or not you have been led astray by false teachers. Don't take my word for it. Take God's Word for it. In a world filled with dozens of churches all preaching that they and their teachings are the only truth and that all the other churches are apostate, God's Word is the only word you can EVER trust! Not even mine! "As He was saying these things, many believed in Him. So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed Him, 'If you continue in My word, you really are My disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.' " (John 8:30-32)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment