Monday, December 5, 2011

Off work trying to get rid of this cold I still have damn why it had to come now Me And My Dawg Casey Clowning at Work : Eating Some

Jomall Crump Da Realest
Jomall Crump Da Realest Off work trying to get rid of this cold I still have damn why it had to come now
 
Calyn Ball
Calyn Ball Me And My Dawg Casey Clowning at Work :-) Eating Some Of My Moms Cooking & damn I Love Her Food Thank You Mom

Likes

Rose Tirico
 
Raedeen Verdugo
Raedeen Verdugo Ahhhhh ok so i went to the buss then i suddenly saw people bringing there posters and i forgot it at home so then i went bakk home and got it then went bakk to the buss and no one was there >:l i am so angry at myself >:[
 
Irsan Kalac
Irsan Kalac "Gospodaru naš, učini nas Tebi odanim, i porod naš nek bude odan Tebi, i pokaži nam obrede naše i oprosti nam, jer Ti primaš pokajanje i samilostan si!"

Likes

Adela Kajewic
 
Andrew Staardust
Andrew Staardust And last night I get in a fight with the kids who always hangout in the bush having gay sex.. Seriously they bring an air mattress, the cops have told them twice and last night I couln't give a shit about what I was told to do.. Kid grabs my shirt and tells me it's public property you can't have sex in public you retard it's illegal not to mention disgusting.. Managed to KO that kid in one hit,, freind of his kicks mi in the nuts and stomach. And I got really pissed and punched him in the throat grabbed his head while he was struggling to breath and smashed his face right into a sharp bit of wood Sticking out of the tree.. Someone broke a branch.. What is not funny is my stomachs still fucked from the kick.. What is funny is the jackass playing tough guy to over compensate for being ashamed of being gay goes down in one hit I've punched many people but never had them collapse like UFC till yesterday And he started it and there were 2 of them who ran off for their lives with me trying to catch them.. Next Time they won't be so lucky escape with minor injuries .. Next fucking time I see them in the bushes they'll be in the hospital if they are lucky, or dead if they try and piss me off assaulting me by grabbing my shirt was a very bad idea he had,, he woke the beast and what's even funnier I had my pipe in my left hand the whole time.. Moral is don't poke a lion with a stick and I'm a lion.. Don't play in the jungle

Likes

Erin Hoerner
 
Quinnita Godwillnevachange Moran
Quinnita Godwillnevachange Moran Anxiety believes the lie that there is no more grace in ur situation...Dont panic, pray :-) I will do

Likes

Kiki PointerQuinnita Godwillnevachange Moran
 
Amanda Leigh May
Amanda Leigh May ummm....im pretty sure i just woke up drunk...eating some ramen noodles and going back to bed...

Likes

Kimi DawsonBrigette Middleton
 
Valshanta Dequanta Matthews
Valshanta Dequanta Matthews Well I been up all night well not sleepy yet .....somebody fwm.....
 
Larry Mathews
Larry Mathews Now that I have pulled my head out of my ass.

Likes

Matt Koczynski
 
GabRiel VinCent OlusHolar
GabRiel VinCent OlusHolar I missed you all
 
Tyler Wilde
Tyler Wilde Gas station nachos at 7 in the morning, that's how I roll. When my metabolism slows down I'm going to be a fat fat fat ass
 
Judy Mathews Boutte
Judy Mathews Boutte Well it's a cool Monday morning. Finally got that front I've been waiting for. I so enjoy this weather. Have a great Monday all.
 
T-pets Tiyandza Magagula
T-pets Tiyandza Magagula im so devastated rite now. some people jis dont know how to do their work. i wonder how they get their qualifications? damn!
 
Naomi Deloatch
Naomi Deloatch GM The snow is pretty but i think I prefer the sun...<3 hope everyone has a good monday<3

Likes

Anthony Peters
 
Bobbi Hannan-Hyatt
Bobbi Hannan-Hyatt PEOPLE STOP BEING MISERABLE! BE HAPPY YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE! LIVE IT TO ENJOY YOURSELF! I KNOW I AM HAPPY TO BE ALIVE! I AM HAPPY TO HAVE FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY Just be happy! Life is too flipping short to complain every day!

Likes

Annemarie DeLuca AustinBobbi Hannan-HyattStaci Lempert Pawloski
 
Geraldine Esteban
Geraldine Esteban Ahh now I think I friendship anit guanna last you don't notice it but. Ur changing alot and I'm tired of it
 
Annie Nohoney
Annie Nohoney Looks can be deceiving...not everyone who is nice to u treats u the same way u treat them but I let Allah deal with their fate coz I don't like to create more sins (>.<)
 
Awie Safitri
Awie Safitri prepare....new project,new move,new people,new spirit....keep fight...and everything gonna be just the way I wish.....aminnn....
 
Donoley R. Williams
Donoley R. Williams Rico Kandou wrote:If you asked me if I'm a leader or a follower, I would tell you both. Because I follow God by leading others to Him.

Likes

Jamey FrenchKim Delaney Robey
 
Ashly Finotti
Ashly Finotti All this time I thought ive gained 12lbs but ive only gained 8! Im so proud of myself! Lol :)

Likes

Tammy CoatsHope Francis
 
Jonathan Fabian
Jonathan Fabian You already stole my heart away. And now, I will never stop trying to steal your heart. It's kind of a revenge

Likes

Junior JeckseenNatasha SmOochArywan Nikolast
 
Jada Dalton
Jada Dalton dang its been a long weekend! Some of it was fun some not so much fun!!i missed the girl soooooo much this weekend! cami honey dont b bad nooomore so u dont get grounded again!! Itll be a long day today! lotz to do
 
Dipayan Majumder
Dipayan Majumder Aj onk din por clg a gelam.Darun laglo!!! Eksathe purono frnd der, dada der sathe adda! Moja i alada. Trpr junior der sathe golpo chutia!! Jst ghampooooo
 
Shadi Rebahi
Shadi Rebahi I am whatever you say i am if i wasnt then why would i say i am in the paper the news everyday i am i dont know its just the way i am!

Likes

Elie Rebahi
 
Jeff Powers
Jeff Powers Frying an egg without breaking the yolk is like dismantling a bomb. I don't friggin' get it. Hopefully this Fresh Price bloopers show will make me feel better about my subpar breakfast.

Likes

Paige DuranceauJenna Boudreau
 

No comments:

Post a Comment