Monday, December 5, 2011

I learned that I love u dont mean that it will last forever Oh No TERRIBLE NEWS My cleaning Lady called and cancelled I Need someone to come over and

Donald Grover Tate
Donald Grover Tate I learned that I love u dont mean that it will last forever...
 
Diegodiego Sobrino
Diegodiego Sobrino Oh No!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE NEWS!!! My cleaning Lady called and cancelled. I Need someone to come over and clean my apartment Please. Yes my boyfriend spoils me like a king. $75.00 for two hours.. I need the house clean... I am off to the gym.
 
Sreyna Seng
Sreyna Seng Good night my love i miss u
 
Joy Hanket
Joy Hanket I have court today and I'm scared that it won't go my way
 
Cecil Whitworth
Cecil Whitworth Can't believe i am so insignificant in this world that i mean so little too so many that mean the most
 
Ann Okonkwo
Ann Okonkwo AM VERY BUSY THIS TIME AROUND FRIENDS, I MISS YOU ALL.
 
Brian Lazy Lopez
Brian Lazy Lopez Why do I always get this cheap wooden boat -_- I want the nice one with the red & yellow seats :/ llol
 
Lynne Waite Chapman
Lynne Waite Chapman I got my christmas present early. :)
 
Vanessa Donaldson
Vanessa Donaldson Thank u GOD fa wake'n me diz morn'n wit a clean mind and a guud heart....I ask u father to have ur will wit me N JESUS name I pray AMEN

Likes

Kendra ThomasKris SimsAllen Countriboy GremillionTezzy Tee
 
Olivia Cook
Olivia Cook Woke up three minutes before my alarm clock, i hateee that!
 
Jennifer Reyes
Jennifer Reyes Just took my final and i passed yay me :)
 
Linda Rhodes
Linda Rhodes Hello...GoodMorning.. "He's making a list, checking it twice.. Knows how Find Out Who's Naughty And Nice... " So..Big Guy.. . If you checked it twice.. Why is it I Asked you For A Boy Toy... And Got This Fuckin Toy Boat.. This Year I Suggest You Check It Thrice.. <3 <3

Likes

Nicole Cox Smith
 
Janen Amarila Pagarita
Janen Amarila Pagarita thank you jesus for this wonderful day....gud nyt .. i mis my pillow...:)
 
Cameron Pearson
Cameron Pearson King all in my face right now I cant live smh.
 
Christie Logalbo
Christie Logalbo Think I need a new laptop....and I am so not in the mood.
 
Kisha Heaggans
Kisha Heaggans God I bless you! I magnify you! I am so happy that your name is above every name....I believe that all our needs shall be supplied and they will be in abundance ....because these days right here don't even compare to the glory that is to be revealed and latter days of my life being greater! I'm excited about my future!
 
Stacey Welch
Stacey Welch well i had fun with my boys yesterday i love them so much words cant say how much i love them
 
Kendra Deveau
Kendra Deveau Gta get my nails done.....ugh. wish the rain would stop already. I hate rainy days when I have things to do
 
Jakob Ross
Jakob Ross "I really want to see @Justin Watt when we are down in California." -My Dad
 
Dennis McGrath
Dennis McGrath I haven't been this happy in a long time.... what an awesome weekend!! Hoping for many more in the future. :-)

Likes

Cheryl McGrath HensleyKristie Hurst Sousa
 
Tim Rusk
Tim Rusk Being sick is horrible!! I'm not going to school and I am going to just lay down and recover
 
Sam Hankey
Sam Hankey HEY EVERYBODY! Less than a week until 1st Annual Absolute Grüv and God Johnson Holiday Party @ the Loring! Get your discounted tickets NOW for $5 off the door price! Get 'em online or from us in person, we're making deliveries!!! https://www.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?e=dc5d66945a56b5aebbfc96c879ee4ea9&t=tix
www.vendini.com
Two of Minnesota's most exciting new bands come to Loring Theater.
 
Herman Martinez
Herman Martinez I wonder where all the shit you delete from Facebook goes?
 
Kim Brady
Kim Brady i have to keep telling myself...This too shall pass.....deep breaths
 
King Fuqua
King Fuqua A i just want to say i get out in 86 days. I don't kno y u peasants want to test me like u-$ victory consistantly ! (Thoughts of a KING!) $
 

No comments:

Post a Comment