Monday, December 5, 2011

nhIrapaN na ako i waNt to giVe up him kh8 n mahaL q sya 4 our oWn gud naMan eH Hopefully I do so good on the ASVAB I get

Talah Danger
Talah Danger nhIrapaN na ako, i waNt to giVe up him, kh8 n mahaL q sya! 4 our oWn gud naMan eH!
 
Logan Little
Logan Little Hopefully I do so good on the ASVAB I get promoted straight to president :D I think I could do better than Obama
 
Winston Ng
Winston Ng i may not be able to be explain everything to you of how i feel but i want you to tell me first. Even if you think i'm crazy, tell me! Cuz that's where i will reflect and find my sanity! Hahaha!
 
Shila Ann
Shila Ann What is this - SNOW?! Ughhh, I MISS FLORIDA. :(
 
Nicholas Nicky
Nicholas Nicky when i was with my family schooling time,i feel normal,but nw m really missing them like hell, waiting 4 finish my degree fast need to spend time with family,specialy tamil chelvam.....

Likes

Durges KuttyAarun Raj
 
Felicianna Philly Minjarez
Felicianna Philly Minjarez And if I ever fall in love again I will be sure that the lady is a friend and if I ever fall in love so true I will be sure that the lady's just like you

Likes

Shaylah Maria Griffin
 
Will Pierce
Will Pierce Ok Chiefs fan, let me lay some truth on you here. I dont know when it became consensus in this city that Dexter McCluster is not a good football player? Dude had another big game yesterday (and no i dont even count a hail mary reception, albeit a heads up play) ... he is rushing at 4.7 yards per carry and has accounted for 34 first downs this season. He also comes up big in big moments. Anyone want to disagree? Please explain yourself so i can make you feel stupid.
 
Bobo Teruna Comel
Bobo Teruna Comel do u know taking garlic good for health.....i eat this vegetable everyday...prevent blood cholesterol, body cleansing and detox also,prevent skin disease and cancer all types of infection in the body.
 
Austin Vander Schel
Austin Vander Schel I feel loopy at best.
 
Agustin Carbajal
Agustin Carbajal Damn man y did i have to crash my car never again am drinkin n drivin i need my car fml :(
 
Ramelyn Francisco
Ramelyn Francisco Wishing I can be at the train concert on the 7th kaya lang bawal daw ang malakas na audio sa baby:) hirap maging good girl:)

Likes

Margie Armario Barcelon
 
Patrick Richardson
Patrick Richardson last night for three months + i sleep in my beloved no. 11 the ave hitting up china with the big neilleo tomorrow. keen
 
Glen Guilbeau
Glen Guilbeau Good morning fb family & friends. Heavenly FATHER walk through my home and take away all my worries and any illness. And please watch over and and heal my family and friends. Bless my home family and friends with peace, love and joy. I ask this in JESUS name. AMEN.

Likes

Trevor BertrandDawn Meeuwenberg Rushing
 
Jessica Crew Woodruff
Jessica Crew Woodruff 7am. I slept from about 10 -midnight and have been up ever since. To top it off, my throat hurts. Today is officially a sick day.
 
Ken Jay
Ken Jay I was looking for a job in an office today, when somebody asked me this question: "CAN YOU LAY STRATEGIES?" i didn't understand so i answered "YES" she went ahead and told me to meet her tomorow in a private MOTEL after confirming my M pesa balance, Pliz what should i Expect?
 
Gina Coats
Gina Coats Well, Isaac found his "big" gift from Santa. And got soo excited about it. He isn't going to forget about it so I think I have to let him have it and buy something else to give to him from Santa. Ugh, thought I was done Christmas shopping for the kids! :/ Coffee, cleaning, work at 2. Same thing every day. (Funny how I haven't had drinks here in a month, and noone shows up here in a month. Hmmm...)
 
Ashley Champion Smith
Ashley Champion Smith Putting laundry away and getting the house clean i hope any ways ...back t work tomorrow!! Oh and anyone interested in hosting a 31 party or a personal order for christmas please let me know our orders need to be in by the 12th for Christmas delivery!!!
 
Jay Lovell
Jay Lovell Think I wanna go winter wonderland !!

Likes

Karla Harris
 
Yogesh Londhe
Yogesh Londhe ,,,,,,,g,,,,, u,,,,, d,,,,,,, ,,,,n,,,i,,,,8,,,,,, My.... All ...friend ,,,,,
 
Persuad Ncube
Persuad Ncube Damn pimps neva knew dat s.a waz dis nyc..maan m havin e tym f m lyf i nw undastand wen pipo dwn here sae zim z wack u knoe i kinda bliv dat nw...
 
Ronni Morgann Pratt
Ronni Morgann Pratt KAY. This is the freaking COUNTRY radio station NOT the holiday Christmas station. Play me some Brantley Gilbert or Gary Allan before I have a fit!!!!!!! Thanks(:
 
Dan Miller
Dan Miller the brigde is out....so im hicking up to the pound. Going on a walka bout.....be back when i fill my tage.
 
Tre TopFlight Jennings
Tre TopFlight Jennings Can i blow up on your mind#wale
 
Stephanie Shuff
Stephanie Shuff Stephanie s status : time for my shot so I can go for another week. Day seven.
 
DB Ahmad
DB Ahmad Jagged Edge - I gotta be...:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment