Monday, December 5, 2011

Do I had a chance to minister to a pastor who was lost praisebreak so that tells me that my living is not in vein throwback i now its dark

Ave Gorham
Ave Gorham Do I had a chance to minister to a pastor who was lost #praisebreak so that tells me that my living is not in vein

Likes

Ave Gorham
 
Jovan Dyson
Jovan Dyson throwback i now its dark
www.youtube.com
RAP
 
Cherish Hughey
Cherish Hughey My schedule got so messed up yesterday. I forgot to wash Lili's clothes! Bad Mommy!
 
Jami Hardy King
Jami Hardy King Attention friends. Please send me ur addresses so I can mail out Christmas cards! That is all.
 
Abdellillah Meziane
Abdellillah Meziane sent saheed A note hopefully he writes back and i got suspended amd my dad is saying that im going to juvinial i said fuck that shit i aint going everyone has a great dad :)
 
Eliza Jane Dumalos
Eliza Jane Dumalos oh my gosh!!! makakilig!!! -i"m with Christie Dumalos makakilig nhe <3
 
Penny Fincham
Penny Fincham Wow.....Daylin is full of energy today!! Slow down child i cant keep up!!! :-/ and hes only 2!!

Likes

Ashley Nicole Brown
 
Addison Gethers
Addison Gethers Good morning All!! What is a blessing that God had made this day to be lovely and wonderful life we can have today!! I'm thankful to God allowed me to see another day with his love ,caring and mercy in my heart!! I hope you all will have an wonderful Monday and keep the positive thoughts in yours heart !! Be good and Be Bless!! My sinus and allergy is acting up this morning ,because of the weather changes!!!
 
Rick Kremer
Rick Kremer Damn. I got runner up #2 on Android Police's monthly home screen challenge
www.androidpolice.com
Our inaugural Monthly Home Screen Challenge for the month of October was a great success. So much so that we decided to keep the challenge going, and we got some awesome submissions for November. As always, it was tricky picking a winner, and after much deliberation we finally settled on Hotmann, wh...
 
Marijo Jevtić
Marijo Jevtić ali riza, sedef, nedžla, fikret, ševket, ferhunde, onih par baba i naravno oguz -.- al sam ih popamtio....

Likes

Alkosandar Kozomara
 
David Farley
David Farley Wanna know what I did yesterday in Addis Ababa? I didn't think so but here it is anyway. http://www.gadling.com/2011/12/05/culinary-cab-confessions-where-to-eat-raw-meat-in-addis-ababa/
www.gadling.com
The cab driver didn't blink when told him what I wanted. It might have been one of the most unusual requests he'd ever had. But

Likes

Adam Sachs
 
Claudia Perez
Claudia Perez Mi pansita me duele..:( hope i feel better later onn
 
Luisa E Rodriguez
Luisa E Rodriguez Life is beautiful and we are in it! When we find the real essence of ourselves within, then the whole world becomes a beautiful one! Everything is a mirror of our being! Give yourselves a treat and listen to this! Is a way of me saying I love you! <3
www.youtube.com
Photo: Sunrise (taken by me) Enjoy!!!! :)

Likes

Luisa E RodriguezLynda Cooper
 
Apostle T. L. Williams
Apostle T. L. Williams 9For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed,for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
 
Amy Melson
Amy Melson A subject possibly fit for Shakespeare I think.."Trinity has now authorized the arrest of peaceful hunger strikers twice in less than 12 hours. This sure looks like the actions of a billion-dollar real estate company instead of those of a church." (Diego Ibanez of Provo) "Trinity is also one of the largest landholders in Manhattan."
 
Tifany Inacio
Tifany Inacio Here we go again.!!! Ughhh Oh Well Day By Day keeps getting better :0 Personal Life ;) I love my little munchkin.!!!!!! Muah;)

Likes

Anthony Vargas
 
Matt Smith
Matt Smith I hate my dreams! I call them nightmares. The dreams themselfs are very pleasant.... waking up is the nightmare.
 
Oscar Carreon
Oscar Carreon I pulled my calf muscle yesterday. I seriously thought that it wasn't goin' away. I wake up this morning with that same pain :'( Now I'm walking with a limp. Ugh!! I guess I should've stretched a little more :/
 
Rob Billeaud
Rob Billeaud Just goes to show the mentality of big government liberals. There was a guy on the radio that provided a soundbite for NPR that said - I'm not joking - "we need to allow the Bush tax cuts to expire so we can raise more revenue to get the economy moving." Nothing new here, redistribution of wealth - which WOULD be economically satisfactory (if morally wrong), I mean the money is still being pumped back into the economy, right? WRONG! Because of the inherent ineffeciency of government, maybe 50 cents out of every dollar collected gets pumped back into the economy by whoever the handout goes to. Let the taxpayer keep that dollar, and 100% of that gets pumped back in the economy when that taxpayer goes to Walmart. If not for the "Bush" tax cuts - which a lot of Democrats voted for - the economy would be WORSE than it actually is, not better.
 
Tierney Forbes
Tierney Forbes @ work. Super tired. Off work @ 2. Gonna crash when i get home.
 
Amadeus Awad
Amadeus Awad || I Am Just A Universe Away From Home ||

Likes

Jennifer NamekChantal DawMo JouzouJohnny Daher
 
Steven Medlock
Steven Medlock Jesus Is The Answer For The World Today...Above Him There's No Other...Jesus Is The Way... "Thank You Jesus For Saving Me!I Love You With All My Heart!"
 
Mick Kilcorse
Mick Kilcorse Haven't put up a status since last month. The Facebook Overlords are very displeased with me. So what's new? NOTHING!!! Except that I saw The Muppet Movie last weekend with Becky and Travis. It was too awesome.
 
DeVaron James
DeVaron James Now... I don't want us to tank the season at all but I don't mind if we go down fighting..
 
Lulu Tarton
Lulu Tarton UP ONCE MRE TME......HPE IT DNT RAIN AWL DAY I GT SUM THNGS 2 GT OUT DA WAY.......I HPE EVERYTHNG GO RYTE ON DA 17
 

No comments:

Post a Comment