Monday, December 5, 2011

I roll my works on You Lord and You make my thoughts agreeable to Your will so my plans are established and succeed Proverbs 16:3 You direct my steps and

Chris Raymer
Chris Raymer I roll my works on You, Lord, and You make my thoughts agreeable to Your will, so my plans are established and succeed (Proverbs 16:3). You direct my steps and make them sure (Proverbs 16:9). I understand and firmly grasp what the will of the Lord is for I am not vague, thoughtless, or foolish (Ephesians 5:15). I stand firm and mature in spiritual growth, convinced and fully assured in everything willed by God.

Likes

Randy Jimmerson
 
Gopikumar Juluri
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING...
 
Jip Schoone
Jip Schoone Ever since the day I met ya My life will never be the same Never met another like ya Don't suppose I ever will again
 
Zachary Gachoka
Zachary Gachoka A criminal broke into bedroom,.. tied up husband & wife, kissed wife ear & went 2 bathroom. Husband told wife: "Satisfy him or he will kill us, b strong, i luv u." Wife: he didnt kiss me, he whispered in my ear thats he's a gay, needs vaseline & i told him its in the bathroom, so b strong, i luv u too............!!!!!!!
 
Laurie Lawson
Laurie Lawson Well I just had 12 Deer run in front of my bus this morning but there was no sign of a sleigh!!
 
Adamz Dollar-po Richkid Nonii
Adamz Dollar-po Richkid Nonii i will neva hurt u.....WHAT A LIE
 
Jessica Braz
Jessica Braz yay dentist appointment at 3:30 and i give up trying to get people to help me when i need help noone answers the phone
 
Taisha Cano
Taisha Cano I just want to tell the greatest best friend in the entire universe happy birthday kelly...me n and the grls love you
 
Shabeer Shebi
Shabeer Shebi Dear God, Your love for films (Shammi Kapoor and Dev Anand), music (Bhupen Hazarika, Jagjit Singh and Sultan Khan), and tech (Steve Jobs and Dennis Ritchie) is now beyond all doubt. May I recommend that you start loving a few politicians as well? I can assure you that you wouldn't be short of choices. I hope you would consider the pleas of a billion people and would take a speedy decision on this rather urgent matter. Love shabeer
 
Linda Terrill Adams
Linda Terrill Adams I like being old and retired! It has set me free.No job,no boss,no place I have to be. I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever,but while I am still here,I will not waste time lamenting what could have been or worring about what will be. And I shall eat dessert every single day(if I feel like it.) Everyone have a great day(I'm going to!) and GOD BLESS
 
John Stonebarger
John Stonebarger As an OSU fan im happy that we are getting to play in the fiesta bowl, but after hearing what I just heard on the sports animal just made me mad! For SEC & other coaches to put us 4th & 5th in their polls is ridiculous! That just show how dishonest the poll really is. They should take that poll out of the bcs equation.

Likes

Toni SpauldingCheryl K Barker
 
Leverne August
Leverne August Slpt til 3 da afternon I feel well rested ready to take on summer , here I cum my name is aweam rollin with me

Likes

Aubrena Armstrong
 
Domingo Pau
Domingo Pau Thank you Lord for another day living in your love and Grace even though I do not deserve it, however your love for us is unconditional. I Pray for all my friends Lord on Facebook that you cover thier life with your precious Blood. Let you be the one to direct thier lives Lord, for your ways is perfect and just. Amen

Likes

Coleman Esper
 
Eugene Fox
Eugene Fox It is time for a rant. Yesterday I watched David Brooks on TV state with emphasis that this country needs a manager. In my opinion this country has many managers some good and some less good. This country needs leadership. A man or women with vision who will set us on the best path to the future is required. It will then be the job of all of us to support this person. Our future is at stake!
 
Najdobri Filmovi
Najdobri Filmovi ...naracajte gi svoite omileni filmski naslovi po neverojatna cena od 30 denari ......................samo kliknete na PHOTOS, odberete si film I pratete poraka so naslovot na filmovite koi sto sakate da gi naracate...............
 
Dewey E Sweet Jr
Dewey E Sweet Jr Hard to believe it's been 32 years already. There are a lot of things I had hoped to have accomplished by now, but at the same time I've done things I never expected to do. So I guess it evens out somehow.
 
Marilyn Howder
Marilyn Howder Well on my way to school for this trial half prepared but im just gone go with all I got wish me luck
 
Witchy Whẹẹlz Wizzard
Witchy Whẹẹlz Wizzard dj von swaga live @ eleko beach AJAH on 17th nd 18th december.....watch me on d wheelz of steelz as i SPIN

Likes

Deejey BiggSlim
 
Ronix Fernandez
Ronix Fernandez how many days i forgot to open my FaceBook ? hhmm
 
Sandra Leslie
Sandra Leslie hope u guys have a great day today!! I know its monday ..cant wait to go home going to watch Frosty the Snoman and the Polar Express tonight !!! with my kids ... I love it
 
Dan Sicc Little
Dan Sicc Little One thing i hate!! Fake ass people who wanna start a gang load of shit with you...Then a cpl months later, act like it never happend or act like they were never on no BULLSHIT!! Im Sick of it!!! STOP TRYIN TO HIT ME UP, STOP TRYIN TO GET IN COOL WIT MY CREW, Cuz all honesty! No One likes u. No One gives a fuck about u, UR GHOST HOMIE!!! as far as we r concernd, thats the way its gonna stay!!!! So back up!!! theres no reasoning!!! Get that thru ur fucking skull!! Thanks. Have a Good Day!!! TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!
 
Dudy Karezo
Dudy Karezo i wanna fly with ur shadow to nite....
 
Yvonne Riantet
Yvonne Riantet Theaz thz peaceful filn i got enytym am in naks...i so lav the place!!
 
Robert Richards
Robert Richards I think I may have heard it all now. This morning, on Fox and Friends, a professor ( A nutcase) wants to ban the movie and song about "Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer". He says it promotes bullies, because the Reindeer, "Comet", told the other Reindeer not to play with "Rudolph" because he had a disability. Is this nuts or what?
 
Tomrëëzy Mc Brigt
Tomrëëzy Mc Brigt 'i think about more than i forget'........ah ah.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment