Monday, December 5, 2011

I love being woke up by kids fighting in the morning Really nothing is on my mind this morning But then again I Warren have has been to known to

Charityann Stillick
Charityann Stillick I love being woke up by kids fighting in the morning
 
Warren F. Kelley
Warren F. Kelley Really, nothing is on my mind "this morning." But, then again, I (Warren) have (has) been to known to tell lies. Oh, well, on with the day. Oh, before I (Warren) forget, I meant to report Josephine makes her bed every morning. That's commendable behavior. I (Warren) never make my bed...............ever.
 
Dee Loc
Dee Loc U oready know i want u.
 
Travis Paul Westover
Travis Paul Westover yes i am sititing all alone belting out i can go the distance:)

Likes

Kara L. Edgerton
 
Sharon Zollenberg
Sharon Zollenberg I don't know if when I send info out from my SHari Sez page that you all get it. SO please check out that page....and, my friends, please press like. (Thank you all who have already done that)
 
Yungsta Fool
Yungsta Fool yhu can look n my closet and see if i got fake stuff but i dont yhu wear fake stuff i bet yo upsa fake and yhu wear errowpostale
 
Josh Wood
Josh Wood You've got it all, so why cant I!!! Deff a music no tv kinda day!

Likes

Pamela Sherman
 
Megan Rice
Megan Rice Oh my dear lord its cold and i DONT like it. Thank god i got the day off tomorrow. I will only have to get out 2 times to take kids to school and pick them up!!! Gotta go pick my baby girl up from her daddys after work today!! I miss her SOOOOOO MUCH!! Suppose i better get to moving and head to work soon!! Have a good day all!!!
 
Micheal Elroy
Micheal Elroy I bet it sucks to be you
 
Ann Griffin
Ann Griffin Maruelous MONDAY! FEELN OK! N NEED OF PRAYER 4 ENCOURAGEMENT! FIX IT JESUS I BELIEVE !B BLESS!
 
Ben Goel
Ben Goel A week ago I was a millionaire. Not just on paper but I actually had over 5,000,000 cash in my pockets and it was all mine. That's right, we went to Jakarta Indonesia and the cash was in rupiah. Cab ride to hotel was 100,000 and dinner was 250,000 and the rest was spent over the next 3-4 days. I'm back to being poor again, it was fun while it lasted.
 
Kals Montana
Kals Montana I luv the morning why cuz I do
 
Krystina Marie
Krystina Marie i refuse to let anything bother me todayy .. just gonna smile at my haters :)
 
Debbie Armijo
Debbie Armijo SNOWED IN WITH MY KIDS. WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR. THANK YOU LORD.

Likes

Marlinda Valdez
 
Kadie Vankirk
Kadie Vankirk I keep waking up with headaches, I don't understand why ;D;
 
Steven Eikov
Steven Eikov And to tell you the truth I lost my faith in you
 
Melissa Morancie
Melissa Morancie Back to bed I go!! while the boys r down.. I hate having morning sickness oh wait I get all day sickness :( yay me!!!!
 
Randi Mckay
Randi Mckay I would like to let Anna Palazolla know how Special of a sister she has been, Always there for Joey,Billy and Chris. Whenever I saw them together growing up, Because I was always there on Green Street.. There was so much LOVE and LAUGHTER....Always and lets not forget Mom and Dad...Love you all xoxo R.I.P Christine Sinagra Brownell
 
Obirhymes Yuh
Obirhymes Yuh OLUCHI LYRICS by HENROTION INTRO I got a girl that I love…. You know, But now she is gone and am lonely I just want her back…. You know. (Henrotion….. Listen! See…) Verse 1 I keep on wondering Why my heart just keep on pondering For the girl that am in love with Now she is gone Am lonely… (uuuuuugh huuun!) Her love controls me Everyday and night that she holds me And the love that we share keeps flowing in me eeee……. uuuuuugh huuun huuun….. She is my lover Even if she is gone Maybe forever I don’t care I will swim the rivers Just to see my darling girl CHORUS Just gwaum ifemmere Oluchi… Biko gwaum ifemmere Oluchi…. Just gwaum ifemmere Oluchi yeaaaaaaaaaaah….. eeeeeh heeeheeen……. (Backup voice: Chai afurum gin a aya eeeeh…) Gwaum ifemmere Oluchi…. Just gwaum ifemmere Oluchi…. Biko gwaum ifemmere Oluchi…. yeaaaaaaaaaaah eaaaaah eaaaaheeen……. Verse 2 See… Girl you are my life, Na you be the one wey de my mind You are the one that I want as my wife But now you turn off the light in my life (Backup voice: turn off the light in my life) Now I realize That our love was cold like ice Even if I failed to look in your eyes Just to get rid of the thing you had, Gal in your mind, I wonder why Everyday that passes by All I do is just to think of you With the tears running down my eyes CHORUS Just gwaum ifemmere Oluchi… Biko gwaum ifemmere Oluchi…. Just gwaum ifemmere Oluchi… yeaaaaaaaaaaah….. eeeeeh heeeheeen……. (Backup voice: Chai afurum gin a aya eeeeh…) Gwaum ifemmere Oluchi… Just gwaum ifemmere Oluchi… Biko gwaum ifemmere Oluchi…. yeaaaaaaaaaaah eaaaaah eaaaaheeen……. Skit: Haaaaaaaaaa…. (Yeah…..) Haaaaaaaaaaaa…. (She is gone for a long time you know) Haaaaaaaaaaa…. Haaaaaa…. Haaaa…. I just want you back Haaaaaaaa… haaaaaa….. Just back to me Haaaaaaaaaaa! Haaaaa! Verse 3 Am searching for my own My one and only Searching for the one that I call ma honey Since she is gone and now am lonely I have been searching for her just to say And if e no be you, na who else I go follow Because of you girl I just dey dey kolo (Backup: kolo) I no know wetin I go doooooooo….. girl I no know if na jujuuuuuuuuuuu….. girl Wetin make me de mumuuuuu… girl Because of you I just dey fumble…….. Girl Make u tell me now Gal you know you that your love is all I want (Ad lip: aaaaaaaaaay!) Chorus with Ad lips…
 
Woody Searcey
Woody Searcey My sleeping schedule is so messed up. It was confused when I went to bed before 2 last night. So it woke me up at 8.
 
Christiney Williams
Christiney Williams Ok i honestly believe it is i who has something to do with the snow lol. When i moved to odessa from dallas. Dallas had like the most snow ever since i lived there my whole life and while i lived in odessa barely anything then i move from odessa and bam yall get snow. Its me i dont care what anyone says its me. To prove it we will see how this winter is here. They say it gets really bad but im here so we will see. :)
 
Charlsey Beavers Medina
Charlsey Beavers Medina Lando retrieved all the decorations from the barn and put the lights up outside yesterday. Now I have to do the inside. Maybe I can get Marin to come over tomorrow and help me with the tree. I will bribe her with food.

Likes

Stephanie Draheim
 
Maribel Rivera
Maribel Rivera Aww my kids look like angels with their asleep I dont want to wake them up their all warm up in bed, but they have skool

Likes

Joanna Castellanos
 
Kelly Young Haas
Kelly Young Haas i want shoguns really really bad!!!
 
Jordan Mosolino
Jordan Mosolino i think i mite cook some breakfast
 

No comments:

Post a Comment