Monday, December 5, 2011

If u live a lie u die in a lie i cant stand fuckn bitchs that talk mad shit and when u confront them they dont back there shit but

Julio Tovar
Julio Tovar If u live a lie u die in a lie
 
Maira Garcia
Maira Garcia i cant stand fuckn bitchs that talk mad shit and when u confront them they dont back there shit but yet they keep running there mouth
 
Jeromy Kincy
Jeromy Kincy she'd take colorado if he take her with him-closes door for the winter it let's the cold in-wonder's if her love is strong enough to make him stay-she is answer by the tail light's shinning through the window pane-he say's i wanna see you again but i'm stuck in colder weather-baby tomorrow will be better can i call you then-she said your a rambling man and u ain't ever gone change-you got a gypsy soul to blame and your born for leaving
 
Bundavhietha Eankclalu Caiankdhevhienslamalamanya
Bundavhietha Eankclalu Caiankdhevhienslamalamanya Loving u is a big thing in my life so please dont dissapointed me. . And i hope with u 4ever. .

Likes

Bundavhietha Eankclalu CaiankdhevhienslamalamanyaAndrex FyrruZz
 
Amanda Kaydenonlyparent McClain
Amanda Kaydenonlyparent McClain Thank god for waking me and my son up this morning off to work in a hour. U gotta work hard out here just to make it.
 
Chris Fernandez
Chris Fernandez if you didnt have my number to begin with. dont fuckin invite me kuz you lost all your numbers. theres a reason i didn give it to u
 
Mattie Williams
Mattie Williams r.i.p. baby (snow angle) i love my family carlos u no i do
 
Thuto Chq Dos Santos
Thuto Chq Dos Santos How du u geht orange to pharanyetsa u artym...

Likes

Malcolm Bitter-Sweet Jr.
 
Mikey Sugrue
Mikey Sugrue the way natile foster blocks me the little slag... u have been fucked by breh man in hainault go have a wash u slag

Likes

Demi Beakley
 
Jocelyn Ly
Jocelyn Ly morning every one hope u guys have a good day i dnt think i am
 
Tjatji Krigel
Tjatji Krigel Guyz i dnt understand girls becouse al thy want frm a boy is money,she ask u 4 money n if u say u dnt have any thy find ths who r older n r working thn if u ask y she sayz u dnt gv her money n i wnt to knw tht is luv al abaut money? I jst wanna knw
 
Tonmoy Pal
Tonmoy Pal TEST ARE U IN LUV = When u r together with that person, u pretend 2 ignore that person...U r in luv = if u r much more xcited 4 one short msg from that person than many other long msgs, u r in luv. = when u cant erase ur inbox coz of 1 msg from that person, u r in luv. = u keep telling urself that he/she is just a friend..U r in love.. = WHILE READING THIS MSG,if sumbody comes 2 ur mind,... = U R IN LUV WITH THAT PERSON...!

Likes

Sajal Das
 
Abongile Samla
Abongile Samla It hurts to c someone u love n care being fooled *e deeply hurt*
 
Norah Nonoh Banyatsang
Norah Nonoh Banyatsang luv u ol,,,,,xoxoxoxo!

Likes

Attie France
 
Brett Andrew
Brett Andrew Danielle I.hope.ur.okay, I love u baby. I will pray for.u.
 
Mereani Maxine Savuro
Mereani Maxine Savuro wat a good way to end a shit day.!! Running getting ur brother with breast milk then he running after u trying to piss on ya!! N we won't even say wat happen wif kola.!! BUT GOTTA LOVE MY BROTHER & SISTER.!! :-*

Likes

Katelyn KingMereani Maxine Savuro
 
Tyesha Notimeforbs Freshwater
Tyesha Notimeforbs Freshwater I rather u break up with me than u cheat on me....#Jus Sayin
 
Priya Cutee
Priya Cutee choose 1 word 4 me, I........................u 1.miss 2.kill 3.hate 4.love 5.like 2 talk wid 6.don't wanna talk 2 wid 7.like 8.wanna meet 9.trust 10.wanna slap 11.wanna drink coffee wid 12.wanna stay away frm
 
Uquann Alexander
Uquann Alexander im playin santa dis year so if u didnt ask dont b mad if u dont gey nuttin
 
Fiddi Kingpeppa Royal
Fiddi Kingpeppa Royal U mite nt ave every ting u need but!!! Try 2 make d best out of wat u ave# str8------->>>

Likes

Fiddi Kingpeppa Royal
 
Vito Dicicco
Vito Dicicco Wtf did my coffee have a laxitive or something in it cuz tht shit went right thru me fuck u burgerking ! !!

Likes

Tommy Appello
 
Emetu Onyekachi Uwa
Emetu Onyekachi Uwa Charisma will take u 2d top but character will keep u there...

Likes

Sunnystar Dan
 
Dayanna Ramirez
Dayanna Ramirez Hello, my name is DRUGS - I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold. and if u need me, remember I'm easily found, I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is a...wesome; try me you'll see, but if you do, you may NEVER break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything... your family, your home... your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, LET ME LEAD YOU TO HELL.
 
Oko-oboh Assumpta
Oko-oboh Assumpta meen, chrismass is knockin at d door. Babs no wan hear. Guys are u ready? No dolin 4 ur gf's.
 
Nkobole Jack Matsepane
Nkobole Jack Matsepane future goes wit dreams n actions, r actn 2 make ur lyf beta....? Hw is u frnds?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment