Monday, December 5, 2011

Money down the drain wwwthenationalae Only pride was hurt after an estimated US1m worth of highperformance sports cars were involved in a collision on a Japanese motorway At work yet

Danny L Panchame
Danny L Panchame Money down the drain.....
www.thenational.ae
Only pride was hurt after an estimated US$1m worth of high-performance sports cars were involved in a collision on a Japanese motorway.
 
Steph Love
Steph Love At work yet again.. 6 days a week is really starting to get to me.. (sigh)
 
Jennifer McCubbins
Jennifer McCubbins Is ready for the drive to Lex to pick up her beautiful car!!! Im jus overwhelmed w excitement i think Im gonna have a heart attack lol!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)
 
Stephanie McCoy
Stephanie McCoy Still worshipping my POWERFUL GOD!!!! Y'all have a blessed day!
 
Brandis Mayes
Brandis Mayes I seen the perfect guy at the mechanic shop bt I punked out like a punk. I need to stop doing that!!

Likes

Morissa Brown
 
Lenitaselfmade Askdaworldboutme Mcclain
Lenitaselfmade Askdaworldboutme Mcclain oh my lord!!! in need of a seriously good full body massage mm mm mm smh especially fa ma back...welp guess i gotta dream bout gettin one afta i tag des frostd flakes....good mornin world but good nyt fa me....$UsAgainstDaWorld$ FAH

Likes

Porschae Pogue
 
Ibby Rozell
Ibby Rozell I had the best time of my life last night,Kc,Justin brought my great granddaughter over and she is getting so big she looks like mommy but she really looks like her daddy and granddad when they where little.I want to thank you both sooo much this has been a hard time for me and seeing her laugh was the greatest thing. I love you Erin Nikole!!!!!
 
Josh Dotson
Josh Dotson Born of Osiris, BETRAYING THE MARTYRS, Carnifex, VEIL OF MAYA and STRUCTURES all did AMAZING!!!!! Had a blast hangging with Jesse Allen, Ashley Acosta, and Mahria Acosta :)
 
Gian Carlo Roncal
Gian Carlo Roncal Dealing with ATT this early in the morning is a pain in the ass.
 
Dan Melson
Dan Melson One standard - a very high one - for those out of favor. No standards for those they like. People act like this, but not in randomly selected samples. In randomly selected samples, there is disagreement on who the favored faction *is*. When large numbers of people in multiple channels act thusly in the same way it means they have been pre-selected for certain traits. http://wizbangblog.com/2011/12/05/45520/
wizbangblog.com
This weekend saw the collapse of Herman Cain’s presidential campaign. And it’s incumbent on us to put down for the record just what happened, before the fabulists get their lies on the record. And they’re already frantically scribbling.
 
Katt Valentine Phillips
Katt Valentine Phillips I tired becuase im tired and i was up till along time becuase i forgot a big homework project and now im tired
 
Kevin Charron
Kevin Charron Adam: I think I'm being chased by a psychiatrist. Soda Jerk: It happens. From "blast from the past" AWESOME movie... it was on tv when i woke up today... score.
 
Angelitz Salva
Angelitz Salva . have a EX-FACTOR . Ü make all the things more interesting <3 Ü .
 
Kanjalo Crew
Kanjalo Crew Happy birthday 2 our member TOM a.k.a Teko,have a gr8 one bozza
 
Salman Khan
Salman Khan HATE a person for SURE...! But, never try to LOVE the person for FUN.!:-)
 
Sheryl Prince
Sheryl Prince Today is going to be a gooood day!!!! Shopping with Andrea then Kickboxing with Nikki (I hope!) And Sarah then a relaxing girls night at Ashley's
 
Paul Ramsey
Paul Ramsey A 9to 5 is way better than doin 5 to 9...

Likes

Renee SamuelKatrina SpearsKeniesha Porter
 
Amanda Kidd Insua
Amanda Kidd Insua Skeet skeet skeet... Water gun. - Lil' Wayne LET ME SAY SOME FUCK SHIT LIKE THIS ON A SONG BEFORE WAYNE... & I'm pretty sure, ALL of you, would not let me live that down.
 
Bob Sherman
Bob Sherman It's Time To Make History! We have started a Kickstarter Campaign for the Tour! Please share this link with everyone in the community!
www.kickstarter.com
You've been lied to all these years! Hemp and Cannabis are the best natural resources on the planet! This Tour will make it legal again

Likes

Steve HargroveBob Sherman
 
Cali Jolon
Cali Jolon Two more weeks of this and school is over, gonna make that money and buy ma fam some christmas gifts and hopefully myself a car =)
 
Shaniece AllSmileez Hudson
Shaniece AllSmileez Hudson ' up this mornin , had a great sleep . thankin the man above for allowin me to see another day , well finna get up and start my day ' #happy:))
 
Saurabh Gondane
Saurabh Gondane Nothing is impossible....if a man tries and if a woman cries..:-).:-):-)
 
Prince Seanii
Prince Seanii spending time with my parentssss ayee a bihh getting spoiled lol....

Likes

Jennifer Muñoz
 
Chris Archer
Chris Archer Get the ol winter tyres sorted out, snows on the way! Hit me up, I'll find you a deal....
 
Rose Quintero
Rose Quintero yea never late or missed a day @ work hope Santa brings me something good. ;) have u?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment