Monday, December 5, 2011

I AM Single ਓਏ A ta ਸੁਣਨ ਚ ਵੀ ਵਧੀਆ ਲੱਗਦਾ ਓਏ In dis world there noting but lovei wish to love everybody in dis worldbut there is enough fakes

Manoj Soni
Manoj Soni I AM Single. ਓਏ A ta ਸੁਣਨ ਚ ਵੀ ਵਧੀਆ ਲੱਗਦਾ ਓਏ
 
Alex Temitope Aina
Alex Temitope Aina In dis world there noting but love,i wish to love everybody in dis world,but there is enough fakes peoples, friends,siblings, wat can i do bcus i love dem.
 
Lebuhang Ntshakaza
Lebuhang Ntshakaza Dzo ngondo thanx 4 supporting me every day and nite,u mean a lot 2 me realy speaking i adore u love.
 
Octavio Camacho El Puro
Octavio Camacho El Puro Got a headache and starting to lose my patients with ppl (correct me if i miss spell that word ) im srry but i freaking hate this place i just think this place makes you go dumb ... P.s we are human beings not a machine that can go on forever ...
 
Gilbert Mata
Gilbert Mata i wanna die.
 
Elizabeth Almond
Elizabeth Almond So I am sitting in the md office waiting room with my sister and choked on coffee. She is so easily embarassed,but I didcall attention to us lol
 
Ligaya Lamiseria
Ligaya Lamiseria ningning." Every night i go to sleep., smiling,even when i have a bad day,i'm just thankful that God Allowed me to live it..goodnight.
 
Shourya Sharma
Shourya Sharma i request u all the boyzz plz don't use fake id........otherwise i will hack ur id

Likes

Shourya SharmaKrishna Soni
 
Spirit Wolf
Spirit Wolf Like and I'll admit [] You're annoying. [] You're hot. [] You're funny. [] Your Pretty. []Your my best friend. [] You're adorable. [] You're cute. [] You've made me smile. [] I love you. [] I miss you. [] You've made me mad. [] We should hangout. [] We should talk more. [] I would kiss you. [] I would hug you. [] I would marry you on here. [] You need to make this your status so I can like it do not post your answer in the comment box, message me your answer and i will do the same in return
 
Latoya Sothickwitit Kenner
Latoya Sothickwitit Kenner ok like my child got ready for school,the bus came so,i got on the bus to talk to da driver rite,ok wyane got jumped by sum kids friday,so whn got to the bk of the bus he hit whoever was fighting on him friday evening nw none of the kids got n any trouble for wat happend bt as soon wyane did wat he did dis morin he gets put off the bus every time he gets gets n trouble.....wat da fu@!
 
Perene Turner Sybsaheer
Perene Turner Sybsaheer i am so pissed off right nw i can bleep kill someone f************k
 
Dave Abonadi
Dave Abonadi Maybe drinking a pot and a half of Dunkin Doughnuts home brewed coffee was not a good idea. Especially drinking it in a hour.....they say coffee wakes you up and makes you see clearly. Unfortunately the things I am seeing right now; probably don't exist in our realm of reality.....

Likes

James Howell
 
Kassi Papadopoulou
Kassi Papadopoulou gt i foititiki zwi na telionei kapote?

Likes

Silia Lyrou
 
Ashley Conkle
Ashley Conkle yay! we are so low I am getting off work early :-) perfect end to a short monday!

Likes

Anna Marie
 
Karen Wickert Walls
Karen Wickert Walls To exercise or clean...... That is my question! I'm not a fan of Monday morning exercise, yet I do it:). What I want to do is drink coffee and watch the rain fall.
 
Theo Hart
Theo Hart for about the last two weeks or so god been speaking about a gf i heard it and now i askin him make her known would really like to have her speak some encouragin words to me right now reveal her lord callin every pray line and seein if spirit is movin when they pray for me if they already know what to say so far only one has done it amen speak to me lord let your light shine for mine is dim you are my lord and saviour jesus love you help my family we all need your touch amen

Likes

Ghie Alanano Cabusas
 
Melissa Lyons
Melissa Lyons Wishes I Had My Own Car... Go For A Nice Drive Jam Out Take Care Of Whatever I Need To... : ( Not Having A Good Day.
 
Rhianna Gibson
Rhianna Gibson I love Flurries!!!!! So pretty
 
Greg Zimmerman
Greg Zimmerman fuck rap its a sport of rhymes, im Drew Carey back stage snorting lines, like a fork in spines i feel sore inside, cause my heart cant take the pain of this immortal life..
 
Kevin E Comeaux
Kevin E Comeaux I can only lead the horse to water, can't drink it for u dummy!;) let's get active, self efficient !!

Likes

T-Bomb RamosRobin Ackal
 
Dylan James Richards
Dylan James Richards I literally feel like I'm dying.
 
Whitney Williams
Whitney Williams Still sick but hey i made it to school in the SNOW!!!! FINALLY ITS SNOWING :) :) :) :).... Well got class in about 10 minutes dont have to walk far just next door lol... well later yall be safe !!!! :D :D

Likes

Whitney Williams
 
Pearl Goodhope
Pearl Goodhope To the family and friends of roger i am so sorry to hear, praying for all that knew him
 
Lindsay Michelle
Lindsay Michelle Today is not a good day i cant seem to get you off my mind. Im praying that your doing whats best
 
Matthew Barker
Matthew Barker I don't like this story!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment