Monday, December 5, 2011

wwwyoutubecom 50 Cent Dont Wanna Talk About it Dont wanna Talk About it 50 Cent From The NEW G Unit Mixtape Evil Empire The Unit Remains Supreme 50

Dylan Isaac
www.youtube.com
50 Cent - Dont Wanna Talk About it Dont wanna Talk About it - 50 Cent From The NEW G Unit Mixtape, Evil Empire The Unit Remains Supreme 50 Cent - Dont Wanna ...
 
Russel Buzzsaw Hammaker
Russel Buzzsaw Hammaker So apparently I was cheating on the Chemistry test, off of a kid who has a completely different test than me and got a 35% last time ha Professors...... smh
 
Brook Elizabeth Rose
Brook Elizabeth Rose In bed wit raini watchin halloween , fwm ! #i guess err body homee today huh .?
 
Dorothy Pipher
BOO DIES IN 2 DAYS! BOO - ID#A041264 Catahoula mix BOO was turned in for being aggressive towards another dog.... he only has until Monday afternoon to get out alive. He's at the Mobile, AL county shelter (251-574-3647) - please crosspost him! If you want to help BOO get out alive please email adopt@saveasoutherndog.com and we will help get him out! My name is BOO. I am a neutered male, gray and black Catahoula Leopard Hound. The shelter staff think I am about 2 years and 6 months old. I have been at the shelter since Dec 01, 2011. This information is less than 1 hour old. http://www.petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=MOBL.A041264
 
Emily Herr
Emily Herr i seriously need to invest in some rainboots.
 
例芯
例芯 Omg! I feel to chop off my nose... So suffering...

Likes

Wei Siang
 
Chelsea Molin
Chelsea Molin So I pretty much love my college =]]

Likes

Ahleetha Kaye
 
Jonathan Pratt
Jonathan Pratt Thank u fo letin me see another day thank u fo all da blessings dat you have givin me so far i thank u fo my family and outside family thank yall fo da luv
 
Kenneth Owens
Kenneth Owens Today is gonna be a good day.........I hope
 
Maria Gonzalez
Maria Gonzalez Have to head out to the dentist I'm assigned too...I never been there....I suck with directions..but whatever I hope I get there fine and get home fine...
 
Nick Ortiz
Nick Ortiz I think someone drugs me in my sleep because these dreams I have are just insane. I mean the end of the world? With pokemon? The hell man. Pokemon were trying to save their trainers, I guess I had a charizard because it kept saving my ass like every five minutes.

Likes

Jennifer Marie EndallTeeJay Martin
 
Thono Lee
Thono Lee where re u?????? when i need u....

Likes

Thono Lee
 
Horst Tshimologo Unana Mokaleng
Horst Tshimologo Unana Mokaleng BRILLIANT!!!!! A black (Xhosa) man goes to Woolworths for groceries. He finds cat food at a very special low price. He buys a dozen cans of cat food. The manager sees this and think that the black man probably doesn't own a cat and he might give the cat food to the children. He goes to the black guy and ask him to bring the cat as proof for him to buy the cat food. The black guy goes and bring his cat and the manager lets him buy the dozen cans. A few days later the same black guy finds dog food at a low low price. He buys a dozen cans of dog food. Again the the manager wants proof that he owns the dog. The guy goes to get his dog and the manager lets him buy. A few days later he goes to the store carrying a bag. He ask the manager to put his hand in the bag and feel what is inside. After feeling what's in the bag the manager says, "What the f*#k? What is this? Is this sh*t?" The black says, "Ewe (Yes it’s a human sh*t). I’m here to buy a toilet paper and I don't want you to send me back for proof again".
 
Sam Stryke
Sam Stryke As I get in the mood for Christmas, I turn to Vince Guaraldi. Here's a cool video with Bola Sete.
www.youtube.com
A beautiful performance from 1963
 
Pankaj Jain
PLZZZZ HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear Friends, my bhai,bhabhi and bhatija are missing from kanpur since 19-11-2011 ( Saturday).we have no traces of any of them .... kindly help us to find them plzzz reshare it as soon as poosible i would be grateful to u all if any one has any clue about them kindly contact Ankur Chopra - 9335231266,9616777677
 
Judith Ambriz
Judith Ambriz Ugh, My Tummy Hurts, I Have This Stupid Duck Song Stuck In My Head.., I Wanna Go Home!:(
 
Ashley Nyers
Ashley Nyers Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!!
 
Dzulani Emmanuel
Dzulani Emmanuel eish I am tired,how was ur day guys
 
Josh McCarter
Josh McCarter can't believe i over slept this morning
 
Jennifer Rae Shores
Jennifer Rae Shores Today will be a good one i hope:)
 
Pratik Zaveri
Pratik Zaveri I've put my trust in you.. Pushed as far as I can go.. For all this, there's only 1 thing you should know.........

Likes

Gaurang ManjrekarOjas Kamat
 
Adrian Byers
Adrian Byers I pull my dick out & tell ha sit were eva!!!
 
Tasheena Duran
Tasheena Duran layin here wit Beyonce`s Best Thing I Never Had stuck in my head..... Thinkin wow i really got lucky i wasnt stuck wit that one!!! song says it all hmm now wut to do wit my day since everyone here is still sleepin maybe go make some coffee n play music really loud lol MAYBE!!!
 
Amanda Swan
Amanda Swan I guess merry Christmas to me don't look like it cud get any worse for me now!

Likes

Antony Rivera
 
Tshepo Smoochie Matlou
Tshepo Smoochie Matlou noooooooooooooooooooooo....im bak ko rusty dusty...i wana go bck 2 wer i ws #kiking n screaming!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment