Monday, December 5, 2011

im waiting for you this nighthaixxxxi just want to share something anywaysi hope na ok ka lng Lim Jun Yi Chuan Jie Teo Weikee Tan Wei Feng hope

Curt Wembley Legaspi Pelen
Curt Wembley Legaspi Pelen im waiting for you this night...haixxxx,,,,,i just want to share something ...anyways..i hope na ok ka lng...
 
Ang Ang 앙앙
Ang Ang 앙앙 Lim Jun Yi , Chuan Jie Teo , Weikee Tan , Wei Feng hope today liverpool keep cleen sheet enough ~~~ i wan get over 80++ point in fantasy ~~~ hahahaha ~~~

Likes

Chuan Jie Teo
 
Amy Andrea Childs
Amy Andrea Childs I Already like someone but he don't want me

Likes

Rohit D Jason Aldean
 
Krystal Goforth
Krystal Goforth Got the day off today.... think i will use it to just relax.....
 
Jamie Scott
Jamie Scott Christmas falls on December 25th every year but some people always act like it's a big surprise and aren't prepared for it. Just one of the things that piss me off about the holidays along with greed. I challenge everyone to do something nice for someone else (other than your immediate family) whether it is monetary or donating toys or just donating time. Christmas isn't about how much shit we can go out and buy eachother, cut back just a little and make someone else have a nice holiday when they least expect it. Merry Christmas :-).
 
Brett Kichura
Brett Kichura hey everyone we made it safe here in punta cana. we dont have service and we have to pay for internet so ill be mia till i get back on sunday. we are having a great time. been drunk the whole time. woot woot.
 
Nelly Rone
Nelly Rone I am calling u ooole,cos u stole my soft heart away.
 
Roxanne Colbie
Roxanne Colbie ZEnischico Zach: How i wish nasana we surpass it :)
 
Saket Singh
Saket Singh Something in ur.smile.speers.to me, something.in ur voice.sings.to me, something in ur EYES.says to me, that ur the dearest.love of.mine...i love u so much.......

Likes

Priya Dolly
 
Dirk Anderson
Dirk Anderson I don't play soccer so stop tryn to kick it uhhh

Likes

Alisha Nicole
 
Jennifer Mendoza
Jennifer Mendoza Great memories. Just memories. I miss high school days lol
www.youtube.com
Pretty Girls by NB Ridaz
 
Chas Bonar
Chas Bonar I had such an amazing birthday and have so many amazing people in my life that add so much to me everyday. Thank you so much everyone for all of your birthday wishes! They truly made my day!!! :D
 
Colleen Martinez
Colleen Martinez I really dont feel like spending time with Monday this week.
 
Stan Cioeta
Stan Cioeta I may have posted this before but well worth hearing again. Great way to start the week.
www.youtube.com
I love this solo. Musical legend!
 
Quashan Poody Brew
Quashan Poody Brew I thank GOD for giving me a great weekend in his name i pray #gmfb

Likes

Briea SoPrettyQuashan Poody Brew
 
Advin Nnesh
Advin Nnesh Yeah! I mean it
 
Russell Drilon
Russell Drilon i just want to know whats wrong in me.... so that i know that im the best for you....
 
Carlos Wallace
Carlos Wallace “Ten number 1 albums in a row, who better than me? Only The Beatles, nobody ahead of me. I crush Elvis and his ‘Blue Suede Shoes’ – Made the Rolling Stones seem sweet as Kool-Aid too.” – Jay-Z

Likes

Sent' FromHeavenGloria ThompsonJh Terry
 
Johnny Estrada
Johnny Estrada Court...ugh i hate you..
 
Jennifer Van Hook
Jennifer Van Hook Washing all of Zoey's clothes, getting ready for her to come home!!! All my children off to school and I am so thankful to be able to see them off every day! Doc appt later on....busy day like usual...at least I have the day off from work:)

Likes

Julie Van Hook
 
Donna Teague
Donna Teague Baby Max I cried when when I read your story. I cried again today. Although I don't know you, I pray that you don't die, badly hurt & alone. A golden heart that might stop beating, little baby hands clutching at life. God broke your heart when he let those evil people into your life. Please keep this rose going for the raped & beaten month old baby who wasn't loved & is critically hurt in hospital. I like thousands of others will continue the fight for justice for you until those that hurt you are dealt with and suffer for their inhumane crime. _____/)___/)______./¯"""/') ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„,\) Please put this up as your status as a vigil for this little scrap of life... :-(
 
Richard Hicks
Richard Hicks ITS DADS 72ND BIRTHDAY TOMMORROW. I WILL B GOING OUT TO VISIT AND FINISH THE DRYWALL IN THERE PORCH.........PS HE DOSNT GO ON FB MUCH SO MAYBE A QUICK CALL ... IM SURE HE WOULD LOVE IT 613 473 2318
 
Yash Kumar
Yash Kumar DAMN ! this is scary ! shock girl meets a guy on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE
 
Amanda Leah
Amanda Leah Finally get a break!!!!! Thank god it's about damn time! No work no school what am I going to do with myself ;P
 
Brianna M. Garcia Colace
Brianna M. Garcia Colace so yeppers i grounded my teddykins
 

No comments:

Post a Comment