Monday, December 5, 2011

Just a reminder of the way our country is being leadkeep sharing this Is this how you want YOUR President to lead You're gonna catch a cold from the ice

Bonnie Patterson
Just a reminder of the way our country is being lead....keep sharing this. Is this how you want YOUR President to lead?
 
Alesia Bond
Alesia Bond "You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul."
 
EeLin Choong
EeLin Choong ; 『 小的时候 』 我 ; 妈咪,你去到哪里都见到朋友的? :O 妈咪 ; 唉呀,很正常而已啦。 :P 『 现在 』 妈咪 ; 女女啊~你去到哪里都见到朋友的?-.-! 我 ; 唉呀,很正常而已啦。 :P =________________________="

Likes

Äløñè Keng HaoCarlvin EuLo Jian HaoXiao Qian
 
Rachel Turner
Rachel Turner It makes me want to cry thinking about having to get out in the snow without a heater in the jeep. Its going to be so cold!
 
Ciara Marie
Ciara Marie Its gonna b a long day, i must make a decision smh but foreal foreal its a no brainer :-X
 
Seth Galina
Seth Galina So if Bama beats LSU on a neutral field, we get to play them again in Baton Rouge, right?
 
Billie Edwards
Billie Edwards My back is killn me again..didn't help sleeping on the couch last night b/c Aliyah decided to be up half the night lol so I was a nice fiance & let daddy sleep since he gets up @ 5 love my family so much!
 
Matshediso Portia
Matshediso Portia When ppl hurt u over and over again thnk dem like a SANDPAPER you may b scratched, but you end up POLISHED and they end USELESS.
 
Taryn Miller
Taryn Miller I can cosign on many things one being why do people lie? If you always keep it 100 even though someone may get hurt in the end you get what is best for both you and the other person involved. If you can't keep God, honesty, trust, and respect in a relationship there is HONESTLY no point in having one.

Likes

Queenjessica Nicoleya Johnson
 
Eric Holmgren
Eric Holmgren Christmas shows coming up !!! All my country music friends in MA Here we go!! Wed. night dec. 21st 8pm TBA Thurs. night dec. 22nd 7pm at The Corner Pub Athol, MA Fri. night dec. 23rd 8pm at The Red Onion main street Otter River, MA (This is going to be a popular event so don't miss out, there are already tones of people marking their calendar to be there and you don't wanna be the only one who didn't!!
 
Ahasanul Habib Tonmoy
Ahasanul Habib Tonmoy "At the age of 24, I was a Bus Conductor" - Rajnikanth "I didn't even complete my University Education" - Bill Gates "I was the one who served in Hotels" - Oberoi "In my childhood days, I Stitched Shoes" - Abraham Lincoln "I worked in a Petrol Pump" - Dhiru Bhai Ambani "I Failed in the 10th Standard" - Sachin Tendulkar "Education Drop-Out & initially a Keyboard Player" - A. R. Rahman "I Slept On a Bench For A week and borrowed Rs. 20 Everyday from a friend to travel to filmcity" - Shahrukh Khan "I used to Serve Tea at a Shop to support my Football Training" - Lionel Messi -> Life is not about what you couldn't do so Far, Its about what you STILL CAN !!! =)
 
Iman Beatrice
Iman Beatrice we as people expect change, but change isn't always guaranteed in a situation or an individual #thatslife

Likes

Conjetta Todd
 
Yourfavorite Rapper
Yourfavorite Rapper Bout to roll me a spaceship with my list of regrets
 
Derrick Dabossiel Lemelle
Derrick Dabossiel Lemelle Good morn fb fam thnkn God for wakin me up dis am an sn another wonderful day now I'm on my way to work # toblessedtobstressed I also wanna thnk him for sending me on my journey to a better future ahead of me

Likes

Danita Colbert
 
Prîñçë RK Bûñtý
Prîñçë RK Bûñtý Every boyZ wish: I m Nt a Princes, But Ma Life Partner Should Be A Princess........!! But Ma Wish: Ma Life Partner May Nt Be a Princess But I Promise I'll Treat Her Like a Princess......!!
 
Ladiesslovelee Tornes
Ladiesslovelee Tornes In a reatioship with a nigga so wacc y u wanna do that
 
Corey Smith
Corey Smith every1 ready for a new year........?
 
Susan Bayerle
Susan Bayerle "Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement." - Henry Ford

Likes

Steve GareseBarbara GrindeBrian SchultzTony Smith
 
Daniel Lawson
Daniel Lawson ♥ Never had sex ♥ Never smoked ♥ Never done drugs ♥ Never drank alcahol ♥ Never broke the law ♥ Never got in a fight Put this as your status and whoever likes it thinks you're lying;)
 
Donna AuntBunny's Sartin
Donna AuntBunny's Sartin Loved with everlasting love, Led by grace that love to know spirit, breathing from above, Thou hast taught me it is so! Nothing is more powerful than God's love. Have a love filled life
 
Terie Ramos
Terie Ramos Gracias Señor porque Tu Fidelidad es Grande, Incomparable Es. No hay Nada como Tu en La Vida, No hay Nada como Servirte para Bendecir a Otros. I Love U Jesus. Thank Uuuuuu. Te Alabare y te Adorare por Siempre. Amen!

Likes

Arango LeonorJessica MendozaTerie Ramos
 
Darlene Bush
Darlene Bush "Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth; keep watch at the door of my lips."
 
Acewaran Dinesh
Acewaran Dinesh Put this as your status and see what color people give you ! Black-I want a relationship with you . Green -I'm falling for you . Purple -I miss you . Orange -I really like you . Pink -I love you . Red -I miss how we were . Yellow -You're amazing. Blue -You're friendly . Grey -We need to talk more . Silver -I want your number . Gold -I hate you . White - You're pretty/handsome/cute:D Rainbow -You're my everything ♥
 
Shelly Njagi
Shelly Njagi *a LOVE my lyfe.!!.*..me lurv ma lyf..

Likes

Pŕíńćę Yógó Łibąńitóó
 
Cindy Martell
Cindy Martell I will be back in a while have to go to work for a little while and get a few people into the office and change their lives. help them get closer to getting out of debt.

Likes

Karen Byrkit-Shetterly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment