Monday, December 5, 2011

Freshmen showcase today All this hard work for only a couple hours : I've learnedThat to ignore the facts does not change the facts Ive learnedThat when you plan to

Becca Britton
Becca Britton Freshmen showcase today! .... All this hard work for only a couple hours :(
 
Brent Figgins
Brent Figgins I've learned...That to ignore the facts does not change the facts. Ive learned...That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you. I've learned...That love, not time , heals all wounds. Ive learned...That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
 
Noinah Stdd
Noinah Stdd A beautiful of Wedding ~~ โหมดล่องลอยย
www.youtube.com
Flighless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine Por que cada vez que escucho esta canción me enamoro mas. ________________________________ I was a quick wet boy...
 
Anastasia Manousakis
Anastasia Manousakis Cant sleep: Sitting on the edge of my bed, staring at myself naked in the mirror whilst eating CCs with a big dilemma playing on my mind.
 
John Scott
John Scott If you are not using your smile then you are a person with millions dollars in the bank having no check book..

Likes

Hemant's Soberthistime
 
Caren Lisa Irizarry Petfield
Caren Lisa Irizarry Petfield Happy 11th Birthday to our Jakie-Boy...a wonderful surprise to our family!
 
Christina Byrd
Christina Byrd Day 1 slept alday and layed around now day 2 did nothing but cough alnight now my ribs and stomach is killing me still coughing cant stop taking cough med that taste like crap and still coughing so just gonna lay around and slep somemore. Still running a high temp makes me feel so bad uuhhgg
 
Linette Pabon
Linette Pabon I'll have a Café - Mocha - Vodka - Xanax - Latte to go, please....
 
Stacey Adams
Stacey Adams Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes everyone! I had a great day! My love took me to a special place of ours then out to dinner. After that we spent time with friends and family. It was one of my best birthdays! Thanks again everyone!
 
Visual Effects Society
Visual Effects Society What up all! A new Week, anew opportunity to do something amazing and holiday party season kicks off with the VES Holiday Party this week! So... Very... Stoked... did that sound convincing??
 
Amanda Krampl Benoit
Amanda Krampl Benoit Michael and David both came down with something, David seems to be a little worse off with a barky cough and barky sneezing, its all this weather changes. Poor little guys
 
Wise Hakeem Abayomi
Wise Hakeem Abayomi Ask me wot,tel me api and 2 me am nw a grate man.yah Emi noni i stil remain my self D WISE)
 
Robert Fitzgerald
Robert Fitzgerald Wat a make a nigga feel good ? yea
 
Chayanne Ortiz
Chayanne Ortiz Los chamakones andan en el carro y le pasan a la High 4 y 5 veces pa Impreaionar hahahahahaha xD Oyeeee no sean tan Caripelao deja a las chamakitas kietas y buscate una Mujer........

Likes

Kristhian Soto
 
Jason Barfoot
Jason Barfoot Reminder to our students today, come out at 11 oclock for some fun in the gym, volleyball, ultimate Frisbee and dodge ball :) Try to take a break from your studying.
 
Kelli Taylor
Kelli Taylor I hate verizons billing department! They disconnected us w/out any notice so now we get another $45 added to our bill for being disconnected a whole 10 minutes ...if they woulda called me they still woulda got paid...but this way they make an extra $45 so of course they didn't call!!!! Uggggh
 
Jamar Yokum
Jamar Yokum RHCP in February Lion King in April It's gonna be a good year :)
 
Jay Gonzales
Jay Gonzales 50-something seems to be the theme for today in Houston .. it's 50 and light fog at 853a and the high is 54 ...with a 50% chance of rain ... click on map to get YOUR current temperature reading where YOU, FB friends !
www.weather.com
 
Dustin Morrison
Dustin Morrison Had a blast at Branson!!! So thankful I got to go!! I love Hannah and her family! Now gotta make it thru work! Ugh!
 
Ollie Fay
Ollie Fay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INycWrsg9nA&feature=related
www.youtube.com
http://www.facebook.com/soundsLARGE Little surprise for all you skirllex and deadmau5 fans. This right here, will give you the chills. I cant wait to play th...

Likes

Steven WardIan Callaghan
 
Kelsey Rybacki
Kelsey Rybacki All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you<3
 
Westley Bustamove Parks
Westley Bustamove Parks Morning facebook. Better from a virus a had yesterday. Lord make my day today.#Glory
 
Saran Jay Raj
Saran Jay Raj DO THIS!!!!!!! --------------> click like, unlike, like, post as your status, then like it and press Ctrl + w ...... it will turn facebook purple for a day!!!!! so cool!!

Likes

Saran Jay Raj
 
Ily Ladybug
Ily Ladybug GOODMORNING EVERYONE...GOOD IS OUT WORKING...SO IF YOUR HEART IS NOT RIGHT WITH GOD..GET IT RIGHT B4 ITS TO LATE...HAVE A BLESS DAY
 
Traci Devnew Hunt
Traci Devnew Hunt NOW, it's officially Christmas!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCg1I84VTaU
www.youtube.com
Santa Lost A Ho by The Christmas Jug Band at The Masonic Lodge in Mill Valley Dec 21, 2009. Paul Rogers - vocal & piano, Austin deLone Guitar, Tim Eschliman ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment