Monday, December 5, 2011

I AM WORRIED I AM AT STAGE 3 ALREADY The Life Cycle Just hit share Dear friends As you know that shuchinta foundation has organized a 7 day long

Bob Bragg
Bob Bragg I AM WORRIED ! I AM AT STAGE 3 ALREADY !
The Life Cycle
Just hit share!
 
Mohammad A. Arafat
Mohammad A. Arafat Dear friends, As you know that shuchinta foundation has organized a 7 day long Bijoy Utsab since December 1st which is going to end on December 7th. I would like to invite you all in the closing ceremony of our Bijoy Utsab on December 7th at Rabindra Sharabar, Dhanmondi at 4.30 PM............. Mohammad A. Arafat

Likes

Biplab BaruaShaikh TuhinAman Ullah
 
Celestine Ogbasu
Celestine Ogbasu john is a car dealer, a woman walked into his plaza, n he took her 2 d car of her choice. He told everytin abt d her, d features etc. Den he opened d car 4 her. She sat n pooed(polluted d air). She pretented n ask john hw much does d it cost. John smiled n said 'i told u d features n u pooed, if i gv u d price, u will shit.
 
Marilynn Cynthiaa
Marilynn Cynthiaa I'm exauated I litrerally slept for 3 hours and its time to get up now ...school in the morning and at night ehhhh todays ganna be a long day :(
 
John L. Ruffin
John L. Ruffin Well my assignment is over in Miami.....I had a blast but I am SOOOOOO happy to be on my way home.....visits are nice but HOME is so much better!

Likes

Evangelist Ronny RuffinKat Simplybeautiful
 
Mat Mckenzie
Mat Mckenzie man i hat my life lmao it really sux
 
Debby Shaughnessy
Debby Shaughnessy Once upon a time in a far away place I actually gave a rats ass!! Today , not so much!!!

Likes

Debra Salisbury
 
Apurva Karve
Apurva Karve Dear papa, no matter where i go in life.........who i get married to.......... hw much tym i spend with friends.............. hw much i might love any1.........u'll always b my no. 1 man....you are the first ever man a girl can trust ... sincerly, ur little girl.......... luv u papa♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ all the daughters who love their dad copy this 2 ur profile......

Likes

Roshani YadavShama RanadeAvanti Hirlekar
 
Vilayvanh V. Sun
Vilayvanh V. Sun All I got to say is OMG....it's freezing outside. Now, I really don't want to go to work. It's so nice and warm cuddling with Ezra. Anyways, I'm glad that we finally got a bigger place for the three of us and have visitors =)
 
Shanttoria Motley
Shanttoria Motley I wish I cld hav sum me time. jes one day all for me. I jes want to b alone. living with all boys is a big job n I'm getting tried#jes need a day for me
 
Amanda Nicole Dowdy
Amanda Nicole Dowdy I CANNOT WAIT TIL THAT DAY
www.myxer.com
Ringtone by Princess
 
Serwano Sendagire Naggenda
Serwano Sendagire Naggenda I pray that she can ever and forever understand me...!
 
Beth Dodd-Smith
Beth Dodd-Smith Oooooh this drives me nuts. Most of you guys know I have a police scanner...being a dispatcher is not that difficult of a job, and it really doesn't require a whole lot of skill, but for the LOVE OF PETE...I wish a few of these dispatchers would record themselves and listen to their own voices and how they butcher the English language then take a refresher course in the use of proper speech. Last night, they made a medical call to "assist an elderly woman who has fell." I know we live in the Oklahoma equivalent to Mayberry, but if you're going to have a job where you're on the radio and you should at least use proper English for work. It just sounds more professional. The proper way to have said that sentence was "to assist an elderly woman who HAS FALLEN." Maybe it's the radio disc jockey in me paired with my love for writing and reading...I don't write the way I talk. I definitely have a twang...but I do try to tone down the drawling a bit when I speak in public.
 
Riley Renee Delaronde
Riley Renee Delaronde i cant belive thatwe lostat frontier games anyway i still hade a great time
 
Dennis Hobbs
Dennis Hobbs and thanks to my wife and boys for the realy good gifts i love you all
 
Lisha Cade
Lisha Cade I Fear No Man But God Almighty. GOODMorning.
 
Hannah Bolante
Hannah Bolante The s0ngs i wnt to hear today: *i knew i love u *halaga *if i let u go *tinamaan ako *u are the one *heaven by ur syd *miz u lyk crazy. . . . . . . . .

Likes

Pam パメラ Silva
 
Beoncia Coleman
Beoncia Coleman One Exam Down, Two More To Go ! It's Cold & I'm Sleepy So I Guess It's Safe To Say That I Need A Nap !
 
James Swagga Earl Bullard
James Swagga Earl Bullard Me myself and i gotta love it s.n aint gotta stress about who really cares cuz i do

Likes

Shina Solo'tilligo
 
Kizzy Lewis
Kizzy Lewis Hi everybody.. good morning thank you for alllll the birthday wishes. This is a video showing u how I feel... God Bless http://youtu.be/esPRdd4jZck
www.youtube.com
face book happy birth day card jibjab green man funny hani khattab
 
Crystal Edmisten
Crystal Edmisten Thruth be told ... I don't want to lose you!

Likes

Rachel Watson
 
Elvira Guevara Mariscal
Elvira Guevara Mariscal I know that when 1 door closes God will open another I will wait patiently for my door to open :(

Likes

Eve Gonzales
 
Hegotmeopen Robinson
Hegotmeopen Robinson Today is the day god called my son home i miss u so much son i love u Raymont Deshwan Robinson RIP son u will always be in my heart I

Likes

Nicole Shelette Cannon
 
Chandan Sahu
Chandan Sahu Alone i can say but 2geth er we bcan chat,Alone i can smile but together we can laugh,Alone i can live but together we can celebrate.Dis is d magic of friends...!
 
Doaa Hamed
Doaa Hamed ﻳﻠﻼﺍﺍﺍ ﻛﻞ ﻭﺍﺣـــــــﺪـــــ ﻳﻜﺘﺐ ﺍﺳﻤﻪ ﺑﺎﻟﻴﺎﺑﺎﻧﻲ !!! =aﻛﺎ = B ﺗﻮ = C ﻣﻲ = D. ... ﺗﻲ = E ﻛﻮ = F ﻟﻮ = G ﺟﻲ = H ﺭﻱ = I ﻛﻲ = J ﺯﻭ = K ﻣﻲ = L ﺗﺎ = M ﺭِﻥ = N ﺗﻮ = O ﻣﻮ = P ﻧﻮ = Q ﻛﻲ = R ﺵِ = S ﺃﺭﻱ =T ﺗﺸﺎﻱ =U ﺩﻭ = V ﺭﻭ = W ﻣﺎﻱ = X ﻧﺎ = Y ﻓﻮ =Z ﺯي
 

No comments:

Post a Comment