Monday, December 5, 2011

Pet name for me Ans: Color for me Ans: Song for me Ans: Wat U like in me Ans: Wat U attracted in me Ans: What you hate in me Ans: Iam ur Ans: Comment must When i woke up this morn i neva

Pradeep Rajasekaran
Pradeep Rajasekaran Pet name for me? Ans: Color for me? Ans: Song for me? Ans: Wat U like in me? Ans: Wat U attracted in me? Ans: What you hate in me? Ans: Iam ur? Ans: Comment must!!
 
Ellen Chikovi
Ellen Chikovi When i woke up this morn i neva thot i wld get thru this day, but God who is rich in mercy has done it again. There is a sweet sweet peace down in my soul, Jesus touched my spirit and made me whole. Thank u Lord Jesus U r forever faithful!
 
Deepak Ghumman
Deepak Ghumman WISH U SUCCESS EVERYONE............
 
Jasmine Johns
Jasmine Johns Thank u lord for allowing me and my two children to see another rainy beautiful morning! God bless everyone! Have a wonderful day and rest of the week as well!

Likes

Tayo Sweatt
 
Bite Bread Tez
Bite Bread Tez BITE) says /I speak hurtfull words- need be- when ness.../I rotate my movements but nt only in one direction,my affection to the world as I wake up is 2 keep it causal and gutta,keep move'n like k.i.m dnt like the way I am/ stuyles nasty like flem/ here's a 3 degreez of seperation between u and me nt them/dam flea dance to my grove,if u can keep up or sit still while,the floor holds ur weight up/I thrill 4 that negetive,crave the fact sum-thg spoken out my mouth can stick 4 so many years ,bring so many tears,inbeded in the heart is where my target aims 4 my dear/ score no pionts here/ thinking ur words bother me I feed off ppl like u/,wonder y smiles and laughter turn into,frowns wen u see the crooked face pop up unanounced/,I dnt worrie,i dnt pace bk and forth and say shit side ways,I stay associated wit brothers that are bachelor's no amateur's wen it comes to the hunger inside of BITE, I am mastering the mind of the master's teachings,dnt get BIT by reaching over my food/thanks u just put me in such a good mood/ ur hatred towards me,motivates the other side of B/I'm automatic like swiss watches,quiet and silent thats on a steady movement.....
 
Somesh Kumar
Somesh Kumar TUMSE PYAR KARNA MERI FITRAT YA JARURAT,,,,,? JUST READ & THINK ABOUT IT DEAR ,,,,,,,,,,,, Tumse pyar karna hamari fitrat ni jarurat hai, kyu k tumare pas wo hai jiski hame jarurat hai, tum hashin ho,jawan ho, khubsurat so, chandni ki tarah thandi,dhoop ki tarah garm ho, barsat ki tarah bheegi,basnt ki tarah bahar ho, kya likhu tere bare me,shabd to milte ni,but,,,, tum jaisi bhi ho badi hi dil-dar ho, tumhe yad karna,tumhe pyar karna,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hamari fitrat ni jarurat hai,,,kyu k,,,,,,,,,, tumare pas wo hai jiski hame jarurat hai,,,,,, janna ni chahege is wo-? ka kya arth hai ,,,,, is wo ka arth tumare us DIL se hai,,,,,,,,,,,, jisme hamare liye sayad thodi si wafa hai,,,,, tumare is dil ko ham salam karte hai,,,kyu k,, ab ham bas apse hi apse behad pyar karte hai,, Tabhi to,,,,,,,,,,tumse pyar karna,,,,,,,,,,,, tume iss tarah se pyar karna chahte hai ham,,, tume itni khushiya dena chahte hai ham,,,,,,,, tumare har gam ko apnana chahte hai ham,,,,,,, tumare sath ab har pal bitana chahte hai ham,, jis se k tum samjh sako k,,,,,????????? tumse pyar karna hamari fitrat ni,jarurat hi hai I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOVES ME MORE & MORE, U CAN THINK ABOUT IT MY ALL FRIENDS,

Likes

Gaurav KumarSomesh Kumar
 
Sincere Jones
Sincere Jones Gm post ...if u want 1 u kno wut todo

Likes

Shianna Thickums' B
 
Kelly Pietrangeli
Kelly Pietrangeli Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have a few in heaven looking down on me ♥ .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas. Miss u nanny and grandpa arthur!
 
Chan Shing Kong
Chan Shing Kong "Are u Laughing?" "我笑唔出。" 等我送翻個gag比Laughing哥哥啦 ;-)
 
Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker Taking notes off my keyboard what chu botherin me forrrrrr...theres uh room full of niggas what U following me forrr...this aint a fuckin sing a long so girl what U singin for... "THEE WEEKEND"

Likes

Jonathan AmoresAmari Britt
 
Juno Billz
Juno Billz If ur the only one talkin about how good u are ... U aint that good, im my own biggest critic so i always strive to do better the problem wit some a yah got a sense of undeserved confidence ur ya own biggest fan and ur content smh #BigMistake

Likes

Nellz Marycake RoldanChristina MaisonetteNicolle NazeNasia Traynham Toomuchtohandle
 
Precious Oghomwen
Precious Oghomwen Tank u lord jesus 4 my blissful journey 2 benin.
 
Shubham Kumar Saboo
Shubham Kumar Saboo it feels like heaven if u get even 1 day leave in christ !

Likes

Siddharth BansalAlankrita JainAyush Shrestha
 
Abolcair Abol H. Azis
Abolcair Abol H. Azis "Don't luk things or people dat aren't der, jst alwys b thankfol 4 wht u hv; bc0z d mor u luk 4 sumthing not w/ u, d more u find sumthing wrong w/ wht u hv. Der r miracles evryD, f u luk hard enough!

Likes

Samah Ne'mah A. Ameer
 
Hassan Syed
Hassan Syed If u r a Muslim...Comment!!! If u love being Muslim....LIKE!!! IF u hate Islam...Message me and tell me why? if ur a real Muslim.......Put this as ur status!!! 75% of the people won't post this coz they r scared to be laughed at them. Allah says "Deny me in front of others I will deny u in front of them ♥

Likes

Furqan Ali
 
Shiva Agarwal
Shiva Agarwal people are so insecure ........infront of u they will pretend that u get wat u desire n at the back they will do everything to bring u down :(.Jst wanna say to those guys "FUCK OFF" from my life ....Ur presence eithr made me nor ur absnce will break me .......

Likes

Karan Shaw
 
Ronette Francisco-Saludares
Ronette Francisco-Saludares ok thank you for those u get my trees....G_R_E_E_D_Y P_I_P_O_l.......................:/...:/..:/

Likes

Amy Zmuda PajalaLourentia JacobsTeresa MendonçaAdele Rose
 
Rajesh Punjabi
Rajesh Punjabi God doesn't give any problem away from ur capicity.. . . If u have any problem that means u definately have the capability of solving it.

Likes

Kiran Punjabi
 
Kelly Orton
Kelly Orton my mom is out of surgery and everything went really well, thank u all who took the time to pray the power of prayer is an amazing thing ty & god bless u all

Likes

Simone Morin
 
Gautam Gawde
Gautam Gawde Gal- Luv U Dear! wil U Marry Me??? Boy- Kuch Alag style me Propose kar na! Gal- Teri Laash Ko Aag Lagane ka Chance mere Bete ko Dega Kya?? ....:-D

Likes

Nitin GawasRupesh Gaude
 
Isaias Serna
Isaias Serna Goodmorming fg and u yes im goin to corte aber que medise la jues aserca de mis ninas yose que todo estas vien bamos aver que dise la mama .yo quiero que todo sea higual para todos 50/50 bueno vamos aver que pasa que diosito me acompane .:-! :)
 
Alexya Mwashinga
Alexya Mwashinga Thank u dia LORD 4 tis beautiful day
 
Rohit Chohla
Rohit Chohla Now, Birds R Silent. Buterflies R Hanging.. Sun Is Sleeping Moon Is Watching U, Sshhhhhhhh.. Its Time 2 Sleep,Close Ur Eyes.. Sweet Dreams..

Likes

Rohit ChohlaSunny AujlaJashan JattAvtar Jatt
 
Cai Foncardas
Cai Foncardas And this is life.. Bonding time with girlfriends: ms emm, jhoycee, mhai, laine (ni sir jeps) and judee..ü sorbrang sarap na dinner + kingkong revenge ice cream.. Starbucks aftr..wheew!ü
 
Whitney Lisa Curole
Whitney Lisa Curole When I look back on times we had, I always smile! Thru the good & bad we were always on each others side, nobody can hold us down, even when they wish we would fall we hold our heads up high. I hope ur proud and see how far we've come. We are gonna stand tall, we have come so far. We will show them all that we have reached our dreams TOGETHER. I love u WC always.

Likes

Belinda CuroleStephanie Horn ChenierJennie Savoie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment